- What personal information we collect.
- What we do with that information.
- The measures we take to protect the privacy of your personal information.
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with Craft Express or one of its affiliates (collectively, the “Craft Express Group”), or it may be collected from your online activity or use of our Products and Services, or during conversations or correspondence with Craft Express representatives or it may be included in information provided to Craft Express for purposes of recruitment or employment consideration. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our Products and Services or respond to any queries you may have.
What Information Does Craft Express Collect?
Depending on the nature of your interaction with Craft Express, we may collect varying types of information from you, including the following information that is provided by you:
- Contact information. We may collect personal and/or business contact data, including your first name, last name, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information when you register an account or seek information about, or access to, a Product or Service on one of our websites or otherwise. Your business contact data may be provided by a designated person within your business or enterprise (such as a member of your IT department).
- Account information. We collect information on your location, the Products and Services you request information on, or purchase or use, including serial numbers, the identity of your local reseller, and any other account information you provide when you register a Product, obtain a Service, contact us, or complete forms on our site, or that relates to your transaction, billing or support history.
- Payment information. We collect information necessary for processing payments and for fraud prevention, including credit and debit card numbers, security codes, mailing addresses and zip codes and other information necessary to verify, process or manage billing or payment for our Products and Services.
- Security credentials data. We collect user IDs, passwords and similar log in and security information required for authentication and access to our Products and Services.
- Social media data. We provide social media features on our websites that enable you to share information with your social networks and to interact with us on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites you use to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites.
- Other unique identifying information. We may collect other unique identifying information from you such as information you provide when you interact in-person, online or by phone or mail with our services centers, help desks or other customer support channels, or in your responses to customer surveys or contests, or from additional information you have provided to us to facilitate delivery of our Products and Services or to respond to your inquiries.
We also automatically collect data from you when you use our Products and Services, including:
- Product and Service information –We collect information about your computer and printer, and our Products and Services, such as manufacturer, operating system, amount of memory, region, language, time zone, model number, serial number, first start date, age, manufacture date, browser version, software and application version and update information, connection port, warranty status, unique identifiers, advertising identifiers and additional technical information that varies by product and service.
- Usage data – We collect usage data such as pages printed, print mode, media used, ink or toner brand, file type printed (.pdf, .jpg, etc.), applications and software used, file size, time stamp, and usage and status of other printer supplies. We do not scan or collect the content of any file or information that might be displayed by an application other than the designs you create through use of our software.
- Performance data – We collect information related to the performance of our Products and Services that varies by Product and Service.
- Website and email communication data – We collect information about your visits to and your activity on and use of our Craft Express websites and your interactions with Craft Express email communications, including your IP address, the content that you view and interact with, and other clickstream behavior (such as the pages you view, the links you click or which items you’ve added to your shopping basket). Some of this information is collected using automatic data collection tools such as cookies, web beacons and embedded web links.
- Anonymous or aggregated data – We may collect anonymous answers to surveys or anonymous and aggregated information about how our Products and Services are used. In the course of our operations we might also apply a process of de-identification or pseudonymization to your data to make it reasonably unlikely to identify you through the use of that data with available technology.
- Data from third parties – We may obtain information from third parties, including personal data such as your name, address, email address, preferences, interests, and certain demographic data. For example, personal data may be collected when you access our applications through social media logins (e.g., logging in to our applications using your Facebook or other social media credentials). The basic details we receive may depend on your social network account privacy settings. In addition, if you purchase Craft Express Products or Services from a Craft Express reseller (a “Craft Express Authorized Dealer”), we may receive certain information about your purchase from that Authorized Dealer. If applicable, we may also receive information from fraud prevention agencies or from credit reporting agencies in connection with credit determinations. We also receive non-personal data, such as aggregated or de-identified demographic/profile data, from third-party sources such as companies that specialize in providing enterprise data, analytics and software as a service.
Craft Express does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals or requests. However, some third-party sites do keep track of user browsing activities in order to tailor content to their users. If you are visiting such sites, certain web browsers allow you to set the DNT signal so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
We do not knowingly collect information from children, and do not target our Products or Services to children.
Automatic Data Collection
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. This information is used to track visitor use of a website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. Cookies are also used to give the user an enhanced experience when using the website and may be used to conduct targeted advertising.
What are Web Beacons or Clear GIFs?
A web beacon, also known as a web bug or clear GIF, is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) embedded in online content, videos and emails that allows a server to read certain types of information from your device, to know when you have viewed particular content or a particular email message, and to determine the date and time when you viewed it and the IP address of your device. We may include web beacons or clear GIFs in our email communications to determine whether our messages have been opened or acted upon and whether our mailing tools are working correctly. We also may use and permit select third parties to use web beacons (usually in combination with cookies) to compile information about your website usage and your interaction with email or other communications, to measure performance and to enable us to provide content and ads that are more relevant to you.
What are Embedded Web Links?
Embedded links are links to third-party products, services, applications, websites or social media features that may be embedded in a website or email communication for your convenience and information. We collect information on the links you click on that are embedded in our websites and email communications, including our newsletter. You may opt out of receiving our email communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in those communications. You may also choose not to click on the links we provide on our websites and in our email communications.
How Does Craft Express Use Information?
We collect and use personal data to manage our customer relationships and to better serve our customers by personalizing their experience and interaction with us. Examples of how we may use your personal data include:
- To deliver our Products and Services and to enhance your customer experience. We use the data we collect to deliver our Products and Services to you, to personalize your customer experience, to communicate with you about the Products and Services you have expressed interest in or purchased or to otherwise communicate with you about your Craft Express account. These communications may include: delivering information about Craft Express Products and Services, processing orders and payments, answering customer service requests, facilitating use of our websites and access to and use of our Products and Services, sending alerts, assisting you in completing transactions and orders, administering your account, arranging shipments and deliveries, facilitating repairs and returns and enabling online shopping.
- To market Products and Services to you. We may use the data we collect to market and promote or offer to you additional or different Products, Services and features that may interest you, to enable you to participate in surveys, and to make recommendations. You may unsubscribe from our email marketing communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in those communications or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- To make improvements to existing Products and Services and to develop new Products and Services. We may use your personal and non-personal information to improve the performance and operation of our websites (including our security measures) and our other Products and Services, and to make our Products and Services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same log-in information or by customizing them to your particular preferences or interests. We also may use your personal and non-personal data for product development processes, such as idea generation, product design and improvements, detail engineering, market research and marketing analyses.
- To conduct our business operations. We use the data we collect to conduct ordinary business operations, including verifying your identity, making credit decisions if you apply for credit, conducting business research and analytics, corporate reporting, training, quality assurance (which may include monitoring or recording calls to our customer support), and maintenance of books and records, including accurate contact and registration data.
- To maintain and strengthen the security of our Products and Services. We may use your personal information to maintain and strengthen the integrity and security of our Products and Services and to assist in the prevention and detection of security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activity that might compromise your information. When you interact with us, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your personal data.
- To consider you for employment. If you provide personal employment-related information to us, such as a resume, we will treat such personal information as confidential and may use it only to consider you for current and future employment opportunities.
- To comply with applicable laws. We may use the information we collect to comply with applicable laws, regulations, court orders, and government and law enforcement requests, to operate our services and products properly, to avoid liability, to protect our rights and property (including intellectual property) and the rights and property of others, and to otherwise protect ourselves, our users and our customers or to solve any customer disputes.
Craft Express only shares personal information under the following circumstances:
- To connect you with Authorized Dealers. When you request information about any of our Products and Services, or send inquiries to our personnel, or purchase any of our Products and Services, we may send your personal information to Craft Express Authorized Dealers who serve your geographical area. Craft Express Authorized Dealers receiving your personal information may follow up with you regarding your inquiries, requests or purchases, and may also attempt to explore with you sales opportunities for other products that may be of interest to you.
Craft Express also may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about its customers to advertisers, business partners, and other third parties; however, none of this information will contain personal, identifying information about any of our customers.
In some instances, you may be offered the opportunity to consent to the sharing of your information with a third party such as an event or promotion co-sponsor. If you consent, we will share your information with such third party and the information you provide may be used by such third party for their own purposes and in accordance with their own policies.
Craft Express does not share your personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes without your consent, except to connect you with local and regional Authorized Dealers as described above. If you do not wish to be contacted by such parties for direct marketing purposes, please contact us at support@CraftExpress.com . If you are a California resident, see “Your California Privacy Rights”
E-mail marketing communications include an unsubscribe link that will allow you to stop delivery of that type of communication. If you elect to unsubscribe, we will remove you from the relevant list within 10 business days.
- To engage in a transfer of our business. Circumstances may arise where for strategic or other business reasons Craft Express decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize particular businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their representatives, or the receipt of such information from other parties to the transaction. It is Craft Express’ practice to seek appropriate protection of the confidentiality of this information in these types of transactions.
- To comply with applicable laws. We may share your personal data when we believe, in good faith, that we have an obligation to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of law enforcement agencies, regulators, courts and other public authorities, including to meet national security or other law enforcement requirements; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (iii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activity; (iv) enforce/protect the rights and properties of Craft Express or any member of the Craft Express Group; or (v) protect the rights or personal safety of Craft Express, our employees, and third parties on or using Craft Express property when allowed and in line with the requirements of applicable law.
To prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your information, Craft Express uses reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect, process and store. Craft Express retains data as required or permitted by law and while the data continues to have a legitimate business purpose.
When collecting, transferring, using or storing sensitive information such as financial information we use a variety of additional security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Craft Express stores sensitive personal information on computer systems with limited access in facilities with restricted access. Identity verification is conducted through encrypted cookies, which enable you to move around a site to which you have logged in, or from one site to another that uses the same login mechanism.
When we transmit highly confidential information (such as credit card number or password) over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption or later versions of the Transport Layer Security (“TLS”) protocol. As part of real-time payment processing, we also subscribe to fraud management services. This service provides us with an extra level of security to guard against credit card fraud and to protect your financial data.
Though these measures are appropriate, effective and accepted practice, Craft Express does not guarantee the security, accuracy or completeness of any such information or procedures. You also carry the following responsibilities for your own safety:
- For Products and Services to which you login, it is your responsibility to ensure the security of your password and not to reveal this information to others. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always log out before leaving a website so that subsequent users will not be able to access your data.
- Some of our Products and Services may enable you to participate in public services such as discussion boards, chats, and live events. Please use discretion when providing personal information about yourself when using these services. Be aware that when you disclose personal information through these services, the information may be collected and used by others for their own purposes.
You have the option of unsubscribing to email marketing communications from us and opting out of such communications by:
- Selecting the email’s “Opt out” or “Unsubscribe” link, or following the instructions included in each email communication.
- Emailing email@example.com and requesting that your account be unsubscribed.
Your Rights and How to Contact Us
You have the right to access any personal data that you have provided to us or that we maintain about you. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any consent previously granted or to request correction, amendment, restriction, anonymization or deletion of your personal data and to request an explanation about the processing. In certain cases, your request may be denied on the basis of a legitimate exception such as where making information available would reveal personal data about another person or where we are legally prevented from disclosing such information.
California Privacy Rights
At Craft Express, we're committed to protecting the privacy of our customers, including those who reside in California. Under California's "Shine the Light" law, we're required to provide our California customers with information about the customer information we shared with other businesses for their own direct marketing use.
If you're a California resident and have provided personal information to Craft Express, you're entitled to request and obtain from us, once per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing use. This information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which Craft Express shared customer information for the immediately preceding calendar year.
At Craft Express, we take our obligations under California's "Shine the Light" law seriously. To obtain this information, all you need to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "Request for California Privacy Information" as the subject line and with a request for this information. We'll respond to your request as quickly as possible and ensure that you have the information you need to protect your privacy.
At Craft Express, we're committed to being transparent and open with our customers, and we believe that this information is essential to helping you make informed decisions about your privacy. If you're a California resident, don't hesitate to request this information from us today. We're here to help you protect your privacy and ensure that your personal information is used only in ways that are consistent with your wishes.
Craft Express Terms & Conditions
Introduction and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
The general Terms and Conditions of Use (hereafter also referred to as ‘Conditions of Use’) detailed below govern the contractual relationship between the ‘User’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘You’, ‘Customer’ or ‘User’) and ‘Craft Express, LLC’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘We’, ‘Craft Express’ or ‘the Website’), belonging to the company Craft Express, LLC (including any and all of its affiliates, as the case may be).
“Product” shall mean digital contents offered by Craft Express. “Content” shall refer to all Products, Images, Videos and Texts available as per Craft Express’ Website. “Image/s” embraces photos, drawings and illustrations. “Video/s” means audio-visual representations, such as moving images, films, clips or animations. “Text/s” shall refer to written content.
These general Conditions of Use are the only conditions that are applicable and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express written, prior dispensation. We maintain that, by confirming your order, you have read and do unreservedly accept our general Conditions of Use.
These Conditions of Use are important to you and Craft Express, LLC as they are used to protect your rights as a valued customer and our rights as a business.
Both parties accept these Conditions of Use without reserves and caveats, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Changes to the Terms of Service and the Website
Craft Express, LLC is a work in progress, and as such things may change, be added or be taken away. We reserve the right to update the Website and these Conditions of Use from time to time, at our discretion and without any notice. It is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with the latest Conditions of Use by checking back regularly. As a courtesy, we will alert on envisaged substantial changes at sufficient prior notice. Your continued use of the Website following the publishing of updated Conditions of Use will be taken to mean that you have read and agree to the changes.
Access to the Website
We work hard to ensure the Website is always up and available, but we can’t guarantee that the Website will not have downtime for any reason. We reserve the right to close the Website for short periods of time for general maintenance but will attempt to keep this to a minimum. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time, for any length of time.
Parts of the Website require you to input a password to access certain features. This is to be able to give you details relevant to your order whilst still keeping them private to you. To do this, as part of our security procedures, we require you to register an account with Craft Express, LLC by entering your email and choosing a secure password in line with the current industry standard. Please always choose a strong password that is hard for others to guess, and log out from your account at the end of every session. There is a password reset procedure in case you forget your password. You must treat your account log-in information as confidential, not disclosing it to any third party and only using Craft Express, LLC in person. If you think there may have been any breach of security then it is your responsibility to notify us immediately and if log-in is possible, to change your password. Craft Express, LLC cannot be held responsible for any damages or disadvantages caused by password issues
In using the Website, it is imperative that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete, and in full compliance with the Accuracy of Content section. We reserve the right to disable any user account in our sole discretion, at any time, if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Conditions of Use. In such case we will, however, send you a written alert, leaving you enough time to rectify any incompliance, except in material breach of these Conditions which may leave to immediate disabling of your user account. User shall not have any whatsoever right to compensation in case of account disabling in accordance with these Conditions of Use.
Accuracy of Content
Craft Express, LLC takes great care when putting Content, namely product information, descriptions and images, on-line but will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given.
The prices indicated on Craft Express, LLC are shown in USD. We reserve the right to increase or decrease or prices at any time.
In case of order errors or incorrect payment amounts which are attributable to Craft Express, we will refund or deduct the difference to the correct amount upon acknowledgment.
Secure payment; currency
Craft Express, LLC offers several payment options. These options uses advanced SSL encryption to keep your transaction secure. For you, as a customer, the use is entirely free of charge: Craft Express, LLC is charged as the seller, you are not charged as the buyer, so you will not pay any extra for your order. You do not need to hold your own account with these payment options to use this method of payment. All payments will be collected in USD. Your card issuing bank may apply currency conversion charges; please contact your bank for details. Your bank’s currency conversion widget may differ from the one used by Craft Express. Sales Tax will be applied and charged as per our legal obligations defined by the region of your registered card address.
Internet Sales Policy
Craft Express’s Internet Sales Policy is to sell Craft Express products through Craft Express authorized online resellers only. No person or business is authorized to sell via the Internet without express contractual agreement with Craft Express. Authorized Crat Express resellers have access to the entire Craft Express line and are able to answer product or warranty questions.
Privacy and protection of personal data
The details you give us are essential for the processing and delivery of your orders, for billing and for the establishment of warranty contracts, therefore failure to provide these details will result in the cancellation of your order. By registering on the Site, you agree to provide us with sincere and true information as it concerns you. Communicating false information is contrary to the present general Conditions of Use.
You have the permanent right to access and rectify all the information that concerns you, in accordance with applicable law, including, but not limited to, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”, directive 2016/679/EC, implemented May 25, 2018), the ePrivacy
Directive (“PECD”, directive 2009/136/EC, implemented November 25, 2009 and any other relevant supranational and national laws in place.
You can at any time make a request to Craft Express, LLC to find out what personal information we hold concerning you. You may at any time, and by request, modify this information.
Cookies record certain information stored on your hard drive. This information enables us to generate statistics based on data from visitors to our site and suggest products that might interest you according to the items that you selected when you previously visited the site. In accordance with applicable law, Cookies do not contain any confidential information about you. We will systematically request your consent with regard to any cookies other than strictly essential, necessary cookies, and you can modify your cookies preferences any time.
Intellectual ownership on Content and Software
Craft Express, LLC will not, under any circumstances, be held responsible if a User violates rights held by a third party through his/her activities on the Website. Licenses are covered by Licenses section below.
Content uploaded by Craft Express, LLC:
All the Content on the Craft Express, LLC Website (for the purpose of the Accuracy of Content section and Licenses section of these Conditions of Use, also including, but not being limited to, illustrations, logos, codes, names and brand names) is the property of Craft Express, LLC,
All Content that We provide is protected by international, supranational and national laws concerning intellectual ownership and copyright. Any partial or total reproduction of this Content, by any means and on any support, which is not explicitly authorized by these Conditions of Use, shall be subject to prior, explicit and written authorization by Craft Express, LLC. Craft Express, LLC cannot and will not grant you any right to copy, display or distribute Content in absence of equivalent intellectual right protection at your end.
Any and all grossly negligent and fraudulent use of this Content that violates the rights held by a third party constitutes an offence of forgery, which is severely punished under respective relevant international, supranational and national laws.
Content uploaded by User (“User Content”):
Each User agrees to be solely responsible for uploaded content. Each User warrants that
a) He / she owns all proprietary rights related to Craft Express’ Website (“User Content”), and that every and all User Content does not infringe any right of any third party, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright or trademark rights;
b) He / she holds all necessary and unconditional permissions granted by the initial content owner (creator, content platform,….) to use, distribute and/or modify User Content, for any purpose, unless conditions are required by mandatory applicable law;
c) He/she will indemnify and hold harmless Craft Express against any third-party claim (and any loss, damage and/or cost deriving herefrom) related to User’s non-compliance with obligations under the current Conditions of Use.
In using Craft Express’ software, each User also undertakes and understands
a) not to engage in or use any data gathering or extraction methods (including, but not limited to, data mining, scraping or robots);
b) not to copy, modify, reverse engineer Craft Express’ software, and/or attempt to discover any source codes;
c) That no whatsoever license will be attributed by the use of Craft Express’ software.
Craft Express obtaining license to User Content:
In uploading User Content, the respective User attributes to Craft Express a revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive and royalty free right to use, download, copy and modify downloaded Content for commercial and non-commercial use.
User obtaining license to Craft Express Website Content:
By downloading Craft Express Website Content, any authorized User – i.e. any User with or without holding an account to the Website and complying with all obligations hereunder, including, but not limited to, obligations under Accuracy of Content section of these Conditions of Use, is granted a revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive and royalty free right to use, download, copy and adapt the downloaded Craft Express Website Content, for commercial or non-commercial purposes. Large scale and/or systematic copying of Content is prohibited, unless expressly authorized
beforehand and in writing. This limitation also applies to publicly available Craft Express Website Content.
Craft Express is entitled to withdraw licenses at any time, if User is in breach of these Conditions of Use; and User shall not have any right to compensation in whatsoever respect.
Feedback & Comments
Any opinions left on the Website by Craft Express, LLC are moderated by Craft Express, LLC, in compliance with all applicable legislation. If the comments infringe on the law or are inappropriate (including, but not limited to, abusive publicity, defamation, insults, out of context commentary, publicity for third party products,…), Craft Express, LLC reserves the right to refuse or modify it.
Waiver and Severability
Any failure of Craft Express, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and Craft Express, LLC, and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Conditions of Use). If any provision of these Conditions of Use is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Conditions of Use will continue in full force and effect.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, Craft Express, LLC) are called "first party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use first and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Websites to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Online Properties. Third parties serve cookies through our Websites for advertising, analytics and other purposes. This is described in more detail below.
The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our Websites and the purposes they perform are described below (please note that the specific cookies served may vary depending on the specific Online Properties you visit):
How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in the Cookie Consent Manager. The Cookie Consent Manager allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Essential cookies cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with services.
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit https://www.craftexpress.com
The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our Websites and the purposes they perform are described in the table below (please note that the specific cookies served may vary depending on the specific Online Properties you visit):
What about other tracking technologies, like web beacons?
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors to a website. We may use other, similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called "tracking pixels" or "clear gifs"). These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognize when someone has visited our Websites or opened an e-mail including them. This allows us, for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within a website to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to the website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to improve site performance, and to measure the success of e-mail marketing campaigns. In many instances, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly, and so declining cookies will impair their functioning.
Do you use Flash cookies or Local Shared Objects?
Websites may also use so-called "Flash Cookies" (also known as Local Shared Objects or "LSOs") to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of our services, fraud prevention and for other site operations.
If you do not want Flash Cookies stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash Cookies storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash Cookies by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash Cookies (referred to "information" on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash Cookies that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time).
Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash Cookies may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including, potentially, Flash applications used in connection with our services or online content.
Do you serve targeted advertising?
Third parties may serve cookies on your computer or mobile device to serve advertising through our Websites. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services that you may be interested in. They may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of advertisements. This can be accomplished by them using cookies or web beacons to collect information about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. The information collected through this process does not enable us or them to identify your name, contact details or other details that directly identify you unless you choose to provide these.
Where can I get further information?
Craft Express, LLC
620 Dobbin Road, Suite 103
Charleston, SC 29414